AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Titan vs. Rugged Tablet PC
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Todd P
Posted 1/13/2008 00:23 (#281917 - in reply to #280829)
Subject: RE: Titan vs. Rugged Tablet PC

SE Nebraska
I have an HP tr3000 which is an Itronix ix300 re branded. I run Farm works mate programs and it performs very well. The screen is bright and the colors are vivid. The screen is dim able for night time. You can select landscape or portrait to view the screen. I also use it for my main computer at home most of the time. When I come in at night I drop it into the dock and use a keyboard and mouse. Out in the field the hand writing recognition works very well and learns your style the more you use it. It works much better than the Ipaq writing. I also have my Agleader sms program on it so in the combine if I want to see a yield map I can pop in the card from the monitor and see it. The dou-touch is the next model after mine so it has more processor speed. On the ix300 like mine you have to use the stylus. The dou-touch would also be better in that regard. I made a quicktach mount that is simple and sturdy. If you want I can send a picture. I got mine on e-bay last summer for $425. I was looking at the titan also, but this does more for me for a lot less money. If you get a dou-touch let me know how the touch screen works.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)