AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GS2600 Display slow to respond
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Posted 6/28/2006 00:06 (#22434 - in reply to #22304)
Subject: Re: GS2600 Display slow to respond

I agree about the 2600 being slow. Mine can take up to 10+ minutes to load every thing. The GS1 could run circles around this GS2 when it comes to screen selection. I bet it takes 15 Sec. to just load a farm and then another 15 Sec. to load the field. I don't know what the processor speed is but it sure can't be anything new or fast. If I was to gess it would be under 300 MHz. I was told this GS2 would be able to run multi controllers but I don't see how when it can hardly run its self. And one other comment about JD. It drives my crazy when you have a problem and they make you feel like you are the only one in the world to have this problem and it must be somethings you did to make it happen. When the real truth is they sold you something that have never worked from day one and they know it when it was shiped out. I am not just talking about the GS2 because I can give you a list that ranges from Tractors, planters, and combines and I but there are many others out there that can add to this list.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)