AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another use for livestock ear tag.......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 12/23/2007 09:46 (#266669)
Subject: Another use for livestock ear tag.......

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
We went to a family x-mas party last nite. My sis-law had "Santa" come and deliver a couple of pre x-mas gifts to each of the families there. Santa made the kids sit on his knee to tell him their name and x-mas wish list. As my 6 year old boy was talking to Santa he reached into his pocket and pulled out a calf ear tag and gave it to Santa. It had my brand and name and phone #, and address on it. He was a " town Santa" not really a clue as to what a ear tag is for. Santa asked my boy what's this for, he replied so you don't get lost coming to my house! It made my day! The things kids will think up by theirselves, totally shocks me sometimes.

This is the same boy I posted about a week ago that used a toilet plunger for a gear shifter sitting on the toilet! He scarces me, as to what he is going to do in the shop this summer. He is in total tear apart mode of his toys, and rebuild of them. He takes the tracks off of his tractors and mounts them on the back drivers of his semi trucks, put tracks on all his toys, modifying all his toys some way or another. He has used all my wifes hot glue gun sticks to help do his mods. He can take about any cardboard box and make a toy out of it. He took a empty fridge pop can box and glued cupcake wrapper cups on it for wheels, drinking straws for his smokestacks, and cut out windows and doors in it. He made a fleet of semi's out of them.
His x-mas wish is for a Caterpillar Lexion combine toy. I don't know where that came from, his has only seen one in pics. But he tells me Cat equipment is the best! I think he is going to have very expensive taste in equipment later on in life!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)