AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

500 lightbar versus Outback S2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

roadrunner
Posted 8/23/2007 11:54 (#191939 - in reply to #191918)
Subject: Re: 500 lightbar versus Outback S2

We both undoubtedly had too much coming at us too soon, since we never could get the adaptive curve to work by end of season. Dealer didn't know either, so we had to skip that in fields where that would have fit in. I personally have always had trouble where buttons do more than one function at different times, so I'm sure we didn't properly mentally keep track of our screens.

Is there going to be a way if I were to buy one and started in bean harvest before fall strip till to have header raise and lower start and stop that coverage map, or is a person always going to need to hit that button???

We were in the Easy mode all the time, unless we were at some point in error there. We have got along fine with yield monitor most of time, but got off to rough start there. Didn't get enough "cheat sheets" made up ahead of time to help us get through steps. We quite often would be seeing steps in directions that we didn't know which buttons to hit to navigate through. Reminded us of geometry class where teacher was going to fast in high school. We'll get the 500 bar figured out in his sprayer since we share it, and I'm deciding which way to go in my operation.

Edited by roadrunner 8/23/2007 12:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)