AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Autotrac Universial............wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bocrates50
Posted 5/30/2006 18:01 (#15957 - in reply to #15627)
Subject: RE: Autotrac Universial............wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!!!

North/Central Indiana
We are feeling a little the same way....we bought the universal for our 8400 pulling a 1790 16/32 planter....Definitely were very disappointed with the accuracy. We could get it close enough to get the job done......but would never plant corn with it. It worked great on our 9400 pulling the cultivator, but that's not really what we bought it for. We were planning on spraying with it on our Hagie 2100, but they moved the approval date back a month already....so who knows when that will happen.....I finally decided I would build my own bracket and install it on the Hagie, heck there numbers don't work anyway....why not start from scratch...that's about how we have done everything else. I have it so it works about 60 percent of the time on that.... with hopes of someday getting it dialed in.... I called stellar support today about the accuracy disappointment and about when our hagie would be approved...but of course...there support is ****, unless your paying the $$, which from my standpoint they should be offering it free of charge for buying their product....We do have one integrated system on our 8410, maybe it just spoils me too much....
Bo
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)