AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hay Tuscy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Sign
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Kingbaby
Posted 7/17/2007 21:28 (#175434)
Subject: Hay Tuscy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Sign

Greencastle, Pa.
Well Tuscy, PPC's last flock went out Sun. Eve 7-15 [the last chance they get to "crook" me and they will] When the load-out crews arrived there was a "new" barn sign to greet them. To my surprise both crew-chiefs came up to me [along with three truck drivers] wished us all the luck in the world shook my hand and said we are doing the right thing !!!!!!!!!!! I allways thought we were doing the right thing but that really made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It may be of interest to you as to WHO gave us the idea to start a Co.Op. When in the fall of 04 when PPC "dumped" the last and most "hated" contract on there turkey growers the "one and only" head of the live production office [at New Oxford] gave one of us a CD put out by the USDA on "How To Start A Co.Op." The only reason behind it is that he thought they would loose so many growers that PPC would shut the plant down [or sell] and then he could loose his job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [bet people in Texas would like that] Now we are being "black-balled" for doing "just" what he wanted us to do. But that's "ok" becuse we are going to keep drewing off there growers. Check out the "New Barn Sign" below. PS when you get "fed-up" with the "status-quo let us know" Hi Dave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Kingbaby"

Edited by Kingbaby 7/20/2007 06:58

(IM000727.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IM000727.jpg (55KB - 583 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)