AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Francis
Posted 6/30/2007 13:58 (#168765 - in reply to #168675)
Subject: Re: John Deere

Redfield, SD
When will Apex 2.0 be out? I heard early summer(northern hemisphere I assume), but have heard from one dealer October(Iassume 2007). Had a problem with non Deere differential not getting through on RS232 for Field Documentation purposes, wondered if anyone else had this problem. Had problem with 3 tank 1910 and documentation, apparently you can't tell the system you have the same product in 2 tanks even if that is what you are doing? Anyone else seen this? Had to change the cab harness(field installed in MT835) on a 2006 model year DB 60 corn planter in order to get a 2600 display to work, radar signal wouldn't go through, system worked fine with GSD IV display- Has anyone else seen this? Torn, I don't know where to look on www.deere.com to find the technical support site, could you elaborate. Does the external keyboard feature work on the GS2? Tried to make tank mixes(GS 2 display) with seed but this didn't work, only with products defined as herbicides, insecticides, fertilizers, etc. no option for seed. Does anyone know if this is being worked on? These are some of the issues my customers have seen. We tried to use interior boundaries to measure prevented planting acres while planting but cannot unload the interior boundaries into APEX. Anyone else experience this. If I think of anything else I'll add it to my list. Thanks in advance for any help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)