AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New thought on Iowa fence law
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Cattle Feeder
Posted 5/13/2011 22:46 (#1773397 - in reply to #1772681)
Subject: Re: New thought on Iowa fence law

I would gladly do that. Last time I checked a stalk feild rented out for $5 an acre. So on an 80 thats not $400. So lets see sprayer can mow off an 80 ac farm an hour at $6 or $450 an hour. Verse checking someones fence for an hour everyday. Putting the cows back in going getting supplies putting cows back in because they are out of feed, then fix the fence. Gee if you want you could have the stalks yourself too I DONT CARE.

But here is a questions for all you freeloaders that want free labor but yet woun't admid to owning cows if they get out. Say you share a fence with your banker. And your cows are out all the time and it's his fault. And you don't call or say anyting when your cows push the fence over. Do you expect your banker to leave the bank in the middle of the day, and go take care of your cows for you. While you goof off at a meeting that really dose'nt matter. If I have to drop $5 grand so I don't feel guilty someone wants to graze my stalks for a whopping $400 its a sad day. Heck if the trust fund brat wants to graze them go for it. When the ripper comes------- well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)