AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

coupons?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

don@nebr
Posted 4/2/2011 22:05 (#1704952 - in reply to #1704347)
Subject: Re: coupons?

Dont use them myself,,,dont have the patience. Have heard from severalL 'EXPERTS'. They say coupons are only on expensive name brand items and NOT generic items of same quality. Said MORE is saved by buying generic,,,when possible. Generics have increased in quality over what it used to be 30-40 years ago!!!

Brings up good point,,,was talking to my daughter in law who does coupon alot and asked if there was still 'triple' couponing like years ago. It used to be price of item, onsale,coupon and another coupon deal I forget which,,,and the grocery paid YOU to buy the item. Few products had that but some people preyed on those and only bought those in mass when it worked out for them. I recall some people always bought when they got cash back only. Not for all products but many common products back then. Anyone else remember better than I how that worked???? Best part was groceries were alot cheaper back then. Daughter in law thought I was speaking a foriegn lanquage,,,or thought I was crazy,,,never heard of such a thing.

Edited by don@nebr 4/2/2011 22:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)