AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hey MU1979, got a question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

MU1979
Posted 3/9/2011 12:53 (#1660159 - in reply to #1659684)
Subject: Re: Hey MU1979, got a question.

Missouri
Will get you a email, might take awhile not as smart as Ben and I am calving in the mud. Sorta takes it out of a guy. As for Buyer have no trouble with a recommendation for Mark Wright. Look at how he replies in the My Feeder calves brought, just down couple of threads. Last post RE Tim, it has his phone number. I actually put it up as a potential contact. He has a good a feel about this market as anyone I have seen over the years. Deals in semi load lots. He has recommended some good stuff. Might even buy a truck sort the killers from the keepers. Remember some pairs he has offered. Those westerns will test the facilities out. Last calf heifer program just another trick of the trade. Cattle cycle is important to understand, to the program. Did you see the guy that feed out a cow for 100 days comments, forget where but it is close by- recent. It was good. Got to get to work. Sounds like poor mans concrete early tomorrow and looking forward to it. 3 days supply of hay to 100 cows way off the road.

Edited by MU1979 3/9/2011 12:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)