AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Say Hello
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Pilly
Posted 2/14/2011 16:44 (#1613966)
Subject: Say Hello

Just thought id pop in and say hi , im on my forum holidays and thought id drop in and have a natter with the folks from across the pond ,
Home for me is a little forum called FFUK , we are quite a quiet little bunch that like to talk about your normal trivial stuff as well as some more way out and bizarre happenings , only a small group as forums go but as the banter is quick and sometimes near the knuckle we seem to have quite a few watchers , what is unusual about our little group is that we have several get togethers during the year , its good to meet with people who you spend a lot of time nattering with and I like to think ive made some very good friends , they on the other hand are probably trying to work out how they can get rid of this loser ,
So home for me is a family run farm in the middle of England just south of Birmingham , we are a mixed farm growing about 400 acres wheat , 150 acres barley , 250 acres rape[ canola] and 100 acres linseed , we also have a herd of suckler cows and have a total of about 300 hundred head of cattle . so not a big opperation by some of your standards but it is enough to keep myself , my brother and my old man fairly occupied
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)