AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

canadians beat americans again at there own game
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

combinejunkie
Posted 12/30/2010 20:00 (#1516098 - in reply to #1510092)
Subject: Re: canadians beat americans again at there own game

Bow City, AB, Canada
Unfortunately I feel that there are tough times somewhere ahead simply due to the fact alot of people have no clue how credit works and are not interested to learn. Once the interest rate starts to trend upward things will start to crumble, obviously. As far as the recession being over, I don't feel that we ever had a crash, more along the lines of a correction or realignment. The crash is yet to come.
If you listen to the BS on the TV about strong consumer spending and confidence this Christmas it sound good....... until, they say that most are using credit card to purchase so that they can redeem rewards points on them after. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME. You are gonna pay 20% interest, or more on you balance, so you have points to redeem for trinkets or take a vacation that you don't have any money to but a drink because you card is maxed. Sounds like a good time to me.
The first 3 months of 2011 will probably tell alot. Things will sort them selves out but it is going to cost all of us alot of money.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)