AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PLEASE HELP...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Fredneck
Posted 12/25/2010 23:23 (#1506910)
Subject: PLEASE HELP...

Cecil County, Maryland on the Md, Pa and De line
First off I hope everyone had a great Christmas and spent time with loved ones..

Here goes.
I'm a flight paramedic with Maryland state police, My wife is vice president with her family owned trucking company (6 dump trucks) She drives one as well.. We don't live the best our house needs work we have 1 vehicle and it is new 2009 jeep, We just purchased a 20K+ UTV and we never ask for help from anyone we go to church every Sunday and put $100 in the offering...

So this is what I need help with, This morning our daughter woke up and I asked her to let our dog (Tuff) out. When she did she said Santa left presents out side to.. My wife and I looked at each other and was dumb founded... There was a large amount of gifts.. We don't know where it came from so we started opening cards to see if it said where they came from..

We opened 4 of 5 cards (THEY WHERE ALL GIFT CARDS) and on the back of one of them was a Church's name I' is not the church we go to.. My wife and think that some how we where an adopted family that is in need's family. I don't want to sound stuck up but my wife and bring home close to 150k a year I called the church and they said Merry Christmas and that is all I asked if we where a adopted family and they said they do not let that info out..

So what do I do?? My wife and I only opened some 5 cards and there was $300 in gift cards alone. There are 25 gifts for my 7 Year old 15 for my wife and 15 for myself... They have our name on it but besides the one gift card there is no name..

WHAT DO I DO??
We decided not to open any more till we figure out what is going on.. I feel bad because in sure there are ALOT other family's that deserve this gift more that mine..

We are lost on what do would it be rude to take the presents back to the church I DO NOT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE..

ANY SUGGESTIONS FRIENDS??

Thanks for any info. Have a safe new year..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)