AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Baby Grand
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

beh
Posted 12/26/2010 00:54 (#1506998 - in reply to #1506634)
Subject: Re: Baby Grand

Heil Harvesting, Ulysses KS/Limon CO
Frank--

Put an add on CL that you want to buy one. You would be amazed how many pianos are given away to someone who will use them. This winter my parents home does not have a piano for the first time in 40 years of marriage. Gave it away, it does not get played.

Very good college buddy of mine is an engineer in Colorado Springs. Has played piano for years. He and I used to take lessons together, guess who was the dummy that quit? He was given a Yamaha U3 (http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/keyboards/uprightpianos/yu_series/u3/?mode=model) piano when he posted on CL that he wanted to buy one. People told him that if he played it he could have it. 3 years old. Cost them nearly 9 grand (he has the receipts for warranty and service--if neccesary). He sent them a check for 2 grand when they would not take money when they delivered it--never been cashed. They truly just wanted to see it get used, and used properly. I bet that there are more people out there like that. Send em a check, it is up to them whether they cash it or not.

Best of luck. And this again is encouragement for me to take up lessons again.

Brad

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)