AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Monday Nite Football - Are you ready....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 12/20/2010 18:57 (#1497285)
Subject: Monday Nite Football - Are you ready....

southern MN
Well, the snow is moving through the 'Cities faster than they thought, might be passible by the time the game is on.

Seats are snowcovered, efforts to keep the field thawed were hampered by all the snow that fell on the tarp that was supposed to be inflated with hot air over the top of the Gopher's field.

Speaking of tarps, the actual Metrodome they used a shotgun to take out another fabric panel today, as the Dome, deflated, is now a big bowl & it was accumulating too much snow, ice, and water this way. That brings us to 5 pannels they need to replace. So far.

Farve is actually warming up on the sidelines as Gopher stadium, not sure if he maybe can play after all, his arm feels better today.

This afternoon the City of Minneapolis called a snow emergency, which means cars need to be off of some parking spots by 9:00pm - probably many going to the game were already parked.

The Chicago players are really complaining about the field conditions, as well as some Vikings players.

This has been the most entertaining year of football in MN (other than the actual games - Vikes suck, I doubt the game will be worth watching for gamesplay) I've ever seen. Not a week goes by without a lot of hoopla.

I'm settling down with my bag of Doritos already. In front of a TV of course. :)

--->Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)