AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

old man winter...go away
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

canadianeh?
Posted 12/12/2010 00:57 (#1481146 - in reply to #1480416)
Subject: RE: old man winter...go away

Saskatchewan, big whitetail country!!!

AgJudge - 12/11/2010 14:44 Global warming cannot be ascertained from a single event or even a single season. Anyhoooohoooo, this is the absolute worst storm I have ever driven in. Ever. I'm no spring chicken either ! Talk about total White out. ...just had to close my eyes and hope no one was coming. Glad I did chores 3 hours early...... .

Of course not. But when its hot in Russia a couple weeks this summer, headlines scream "global warming". When it is cold in northern Canada for the 5th straight year in a row, in spite of supposedly being affected most by "global warming", the headlines are.... SILENT. HMMMMM?

Sorry about sending you our cold air, my american friends. Global warming hasn't hit us yet, but by 2020, when all the ice is gone (wink, wink), and the polar bears are all dead (nudge, nudge), and were growing corn up here for grain, (wink, wink), we promise your north winds will bring tropical conditions you all will enjoy. And to boot, the developing countries will have our money....

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)