AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NAT word of the week. List your nominee here.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

acfarmer
Posted 12/12/2010 00:41 (#1481138 - in reply to #1480181)
Subject: RE: NAT word of the week. List your nominee here.

Revere Missouri very northeast corner.

mines not a word just a conversation.

If it is not open to bids, what difference does it make if someone puts out a bid?

If the owner is not accepting bids, they are irrelevant.  Just a waste of time.   The only way it makes any difference is if the owner is open to it.

that was plowboy.

I will lay it out for you, I will assume you rent ground, Say I come in your area and you are paying respectable rents say most is going fro 130 you might be paying 10 dollars more, You are farming and bringing in 50 dollars profit , I decide since I want ground dont care about the risk of things going south in  a hurry I go to every one of your landlords and offer 165 for that ground. .  None of it was for rent but I know they rent them to you.How many of your landlords will take that extra money? Is what I did right?

If you think this right, please list your landlords in case there is someone on here that would like to come to kansas to farm.

Alot of landowners are open to 30-40 dollars more money and care little for the guy currently farming it even if that guy is taking care of the mowing, waterways, and terrraces. If you think dont think this, then you must be the luckiest guy to have all your landlords that think that way.

I thought it was the funniest things said this year. olol

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)