AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

christmas lights
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

boog
Posted 12/5/2010 19:31 (#1469794 - in reply to #1468235)
Subject: Re: christmas lights

I believe putting up Christmas lights has made me a scrooge to the point I dislike this time of year. Problem is my wife is big on lights. I spent the ,osy of last week putting up our outside lights,,,,,,,,,,,grrr!!!. Thursday evening I worked late trying to get them lite so they would be on when she got home. First thing out of the vehicle she said "there's a section of lights out" ( they had all just been working). Her next comment was " aren't you going to do all the porch columns?" (I only had time to get two of the 3 porches columns wrapped befopre it got too dark and was trying to get the rest lite). I felt right then & there to rip them down. BTw, the section that wasn't working was a brand new set of lights :~((

What really aggravates me is the lights where one goes out all in that section goes out yet on the box it say "one light goes out rest stay on". That should be false advertising IMO. I'd pay extra for sets that when one bulb went out the rest stayed on. Another pevee is that it seems every set takes a different type of light bulb. I have found even sets made by the same company may use a different bulb. :~((

Bah Humbug!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)