AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Black Friday again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ron/PA
Posted 11/26/2010 14:20 (#1455207 - in reply to #1455160)
Subject: RE: Black Friday again

Hadda work a bit today. Short shift. After I got done at 1 PM I figured it'd be safe to hit the TSC store for a valve end for a rear tractor tire, mebbe get the tune up stuff for both tractors. The TSC store sits in a vacant small mall, except for their store. I even got a parking spot right up front.

Walked in, headed for the tractor department and suddenly realized there were 3 lines woven through the isles all the way to the rear of the store.

I asked a clerk that I kind of know, how long he figured the wait was, and he pointed to a spot, and said that all day that spot indicated a 2 hour wait. There were still at least 20 something people behind that spot.

Tire ain't leaked much this long, I reckon it'll go another day or two.

On the way out I stopped to talk to another guy I know, and he had 2 carts, with a total of 10, 5 gallon buckets of hydraulic fluid and he'd already waited 2 hours and figured he had near another hour to wait.

Not being one to waste the busiest shopping day of the season, I had to do something, and I'm pleased to report, there was absolutely NO LINE at the beer store..... BEER THIRTY!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)