AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

nasty front page link
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

95h
Posted 11/10/2010 10:47 (#1429717 - in reply to #1429672)
Subject: RE: I'll use smaller words,,

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

Again I'll say "if" because there is sloppy reporting about the divorce aspect,,,

If the man was served eviction orders and forced to leave and leave everything as is, he had no choice to sell, move, or otherwise care for the animals.

"If" the wife got her attorney *as it appears* to get the courts to rule in her favor, and she had "possession" of the farm legally back in August she didn't go check on the condition of the farm. According to the news report she just recently went to the farm to check on the condition of the farm  AS SHE HAS IT UP FOR SALE,, and didnot see any dead decaying animals. She admitted never went to check inside the hog buildings........

By what logic of reasoning as it is a pig farm and (logically) she knew there were pigs being raised in those buildings before she left the operation, who would not return to the operation and NOT check on the condition of the animals that were known to be in there before leaving the operation ????

DID ANYONE READ the cavelier "se-la-vie" attitude SHE expressed when she was asked about the dead animals ????  (GO READ the article again....)

*edit to include quote*  "

"Glesner said she recently visited the property, which has been on the market for about three weeks, and did not see any carcasses while she was there. She said she is not concerned about how hundreds of dead hogs might affect the property's salability. "I think this is very normal in a lot of farming operations, that you're going to have dead animals," she said. "

I am NOT condoning the guy's actions or inaction in this situation. NOR.. am I ready to Crucify him either.  He may not have had ANY CHOICE either.

THE POINT IS:  there is not enough information one way or the other to hang the Guy as "HIS FAULT" without knowing what the Legal aspects of the Court order's.  It may be that the "wifey" actually had legal control of the Farm at the end of August.

But don't let the lack of information interfere with all the fun of dislocating your knee with knee jerk reactions...

Edited by 95h 11/10/2010 10:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)