AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Honeycrisp apples
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

iseedit
Posted 10/20/2010 08:36 (#1400924 - in reply to #1400917)
Subject: RE: Honeycrisp apples - Minnesota's apple

central - east central Minnesota -
iseedit - 10/20/2010 07:30

Bristol Hillbilly - 10/20/2010 07:07 Tasted these apples a couple of years ago and loved them. Found them at Sams then. Bought some at Covered Bridge Festival last weekend and they are about gone. Are there reccomended places you can order them on the internet? Does shipping make the cost to high? It just does'nt seem like they are readily available around here.

That's Minnesota's apple . . .. I find it funny to see old varities of Washington apples in our local stores when Minnesota's apple is so abundant. Anyway, here's a place to order them. http://www.pepinheights.com/ I'm sure you could find more if you google Mn honeycrisp apples . . .   Pepin Heights has been producing apples for more then 30yrs that I know of. THey also have a new variety sweet tango - recently released by the UofM.  Enjoy

Wow, I just looked at their prices . . .  our local chain grocery stores sells them in a bag of a dozen or so and only cost $6.99. Even the local orchards don't charge 38bucks for 18 apples . .. . Guess for that price you could practically drive on up and buy them for less.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)