AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What's your market calls this week?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 9/26/2010 16:29 (#1375026 - in reply to #1375020)
Subject: Re: What's your market calls this week?

Red River Valley
No no-till what I have said is to play the spread vs the reports which is what I will do. Depends what the report say's I will probably sell some more of my excess production going into the report and then see how it shakes out from there.

btw notill there has been only three reports since the June 1/4 stocks report and I have only made one prediction ahead of any of those reports that was the sept. report when I stated that I was taking a shot at the spread and also posted that I reversed that trade as soon as the report came out.

I know you really want me to be short this market and will keep trying to put out that I have talked about being short every report but for what seems like the 100th time I will restate that I have not preached shorting this market since last spring and I am not short this market. I will be before this report unless something really changes btw If we see a rally big open or overnight trade which I feel is a better than 75% of happening then I will start to leg into some short positions I will have some on before the report if last years ending stocks are not raised and acres are not increased in this report I will not stay in those positions for very long and yes At some point I may even look to get long. I will not stay long the board for any given length of time being double long grains is not where I will ever spend much time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)