AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FYI
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

John Burns
Posted 9/23/2010 14:36 (#1371237 - in reply to #1369516)
Subject: Here is the link to the second part

Pittsburg, Kansas

Second part of video

He makes some good points but I do not believe the part about the other commodity prices. When paper money is devalued, hard assets go up in price, not down. In a currency crisis sometimes things that are not readily liquid or not in daily use can sometimes loose value (like real-estate) because available money is chasing things that are necessary for daily living and commerce (like food, gasoline, etc.) So that can happen in an actual crisis situation. But in ordinary inflation hard assets gain relative value, not loose. In reality they maintain their value as the currency devalues so it takes more of it, thus giving the illusion that there is more value as prices rise.

I have listened to guys like this over the years and they usually have some good information. What I have found is that their free information is about 99% of what they have to say. They have to give their best information to prove to you they have something of value to sell then when you actually buy in, most of what good they haave to offer has already been divulged. They are very good at assimilating and packaging the already available information and selling it for a tidy profit.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)