AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bean Yields
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

soil-life
Posted 9/20/2010 09:23 (#1366839 - in reply to #1366788)
Subject: RE: From a Post made previousley in the crops section

North Central Ohio, across the Corn belt !
Be careful ( No-Till ) when you accuse some one of making ( Fictitious Yield reports ) From what you see driving down the road 100 miles away ! or even 5 miles away. Just 5 miles NORTH of this farming operation the corn and S.B. crop is Sad, to say the least.

This farm sells EVERY Load across a commercial scales as they come out of the field, and I only report ( Total field sold Numbers, for corn and S.B. ) Because I know the Accuracy of the Information.

soil-life

Posted 9/14/2010 16:26 (#1359416 - in reply to #1359357)
Subject: Re: Early beans doing well

North Central Ohio, across the Corn belt ! Yes, I looked at the weigh slips on a 78 acre field of NK. 2.7 soybeans, I did not note the Number

They went 83 Bu. per acre on High ground

the 300 acres of the same NK. Number averaged in the Mid 60's taken off the day before. next door but different fields, and across the road, many rained out acres. were hurt because of pockets and Lower, heavy ground

with 1400 of the 3,500 acres off on this specific farm it looks like a record braking yield for S.B. production this season by, Just guessing, 2 Bu. Per acre. I will know by Monday.

Everything so far is running about 10% Moisture.

No starter, No Inoculation, No Insecticide nor Fungicide Used on any acres.
all but approx. 300 acres of Beans/beans are following a very good corn crop in 2009

Edited by soil-life 9/20/2010 11:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)