AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mizzou tiger
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 9/18/2010 09:35 (#1364195)
Subject: Mizzou tiger

Red River Valley
Right here but since I had posted some where around 10 post in the last 5 day's you already knew that.

so let's cut to the chase your post was a lame excuse to try to harass and hope that I was short the market and taking a blood bath sorry to dissapoint you but as I have post more than once I'm not short but am selling the rise I tried a inversion play ahead of the last report ( which I talked about ) the report was not conducive tothat play and I reversed it on the open. I have been more than public about when I shorted the market and Have posted them pretty much every time some very short term play I dont post but on major moves play ( which are my norm) I have posted almost all.

So miss tiger the least you could do is hike up your BLOMMERS and make an honest post and tell everybody that you sure wish Tara farms is on the wrong side of the market. If it makes you feel better I give you permission to make a tally sheet up that say's Tara Farms shorted corn at $4.40 ( no I did not but for your bennifit you can have the sheet saying it ) then every morning You can get up and say boy that Tara Farms is losing money again. I think that will make it easier for you to get through the day.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)