AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

IllFarmr you really need to reread the post again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 9/15/2010 09:35 (#1360372)
Subject: IllFarmr you really need to reread the post again

Red River Valley
Illwek posted of poor yields I never said he didn't have poor yields all I did was post the Yield Info I was given then came all the slamming by you boy's in Ill.

So again read My first post after Illwek and tell me were I said anything about you guy's I simply posted yields given to me by my sources.

then read the ones that start with Seriously Tara Then compare them to what I wrote all I ever said was that not all of Ill. was a disaster as I posted on that thread I am not saying that Ill is going to set records Ill will be what Ill will be the only crop I'm dead certain of is My crop the rest I use my own set of info to calculate I posted in June and July that I think the crop is 170 nationaly so far I'm sticking with that est.

can it be wrong sure but my god boy's it's the only est. that is brought up time and time again what is your facination with me and my Est. is this all brought on by the fact that I was right last year or is it just you need somebody to vent against.

If you need somebody to "hate on" to make yourself feel better I'm happy to be your target I guess since AGtrader has left their si not any others for you boy's to vent against so fire away.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)