AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

is alot of people quiting market talk?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

djmcountryboy
Posted 9/9/2010 19:21 (#1353060 - in reply to #1352353)
Subject: RE: harvest has started for a good portion of the country -nm

Mascoutah, Illinois
I have been extremely busy at my new job. Two of my employees suffered losses of family members in the past two weeks. I have been working twelve hour days with limited time off trying to cover their shifts. My wife and I are becoming strangers. I just hope the boyfriend is leaving some money for the utilites and the free meals. (LOL!)

I haven't been posting much about the market because I have lost some feel for what is going on since I cannot follow it very closely. The move to the upside was violent and today's action leads me to believe a breather and profit taking are needed. It is time to flush out the nervous longs and take December corn back to $4.50.

The bean market cannot break $10.50 in the November contract. It looks tired and downright boring.

I have a very weird feeling something "big" is going to happen. I am watching the bond market and the "tea leaves" are starting to turn. I am getting very nervous inflation may be sowing some seeds and it could explode quicker than the blink of an eye. I believe if you haven't locked in loan rates, I would be doing so immediately. Just my gut feeling.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)