AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

August USDA WASDE report
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 8/12/2010 09:40 (#1311901 - in reply to #1311884)
Subject: Re: August USDA WASDE report

I posted the corn & beans by state group and will clean it up and post it for downloading later today..

This morning, the glasses thing is right on...am supposed to wear bifocals but never do....& my regular computer turned strange about 4 am this morning so am trying to read off the laptop.

Carryout reduced.....the numbers for hard red & spring look good to me.....I believe we may see a few more acres lost in both corn and soybeans and still believe we are looking at a final corn number around 162. The extended wet & heat while good for vegetation has to effect the respiration process of the plant.

While surfing early this morning I noticed some aerial views from Iowa in regard to flooding....the KCCI-tv website has some great photos and video.

I also posted a chart of Tallow prices early this morning, you have to scroll down, and will upload a few others later today...looking for clues as to changes in demand..The struggle this year on beans is going to be meal. More on that later.

On the S&D's I think they have to yet raise corn exports a bit more. In regard to wheat, there will be less wheat in feed rations except we do have a supply of low protein wheat, so that is tricky to estimate.

I remain long and am waiting for a screaming & teeth gnashing drop in price to add some length.

http://www.perspicuousrisk.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)