AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

book recomendation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

westernks
Posted 8/5/2010 19:22 (#1302412 - in reply to #1302390)
Subject: OK!

Why don't you save yourself some money and give me 10 grand, I'll kick you in the nuts and well call it a day. If you have never seen the risk pyramid commodity futures are the highest risk of any investment device. I would be saving you a lot of money and heartache. However, if you really want to trade futures you need to trade play money for a while and get a book or take a class. No one can explain futures trading on a forum like this without hogging the sight. Futures are very easy in concept, buy (long) high and sell (short) low, just beware of the margin calls (money you owe because market went against your position). You have a 50/50 chance of making money, so go ahead - nothing like playing blackjack for thousands of $$ per hand. If you have a relative at Cargill in the grain division maybe you could pass on some inside info - would help me out - thanks. I use the futures for hedging purposes only and that still gets my underwear in a wad even though I am still netting the same bottomline no matter what happens, until basis kicks my rear.

Good Luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)