AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HORSE CHASING A COYOTE
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Noland
Posted 7/9/2010 11:30 (#1266459)
Subject: HORSE CHASING A COYOTE

Willmar MN

Well, I learn something new everyday. This one I learned when I barely had my eyes open this morning. I have a couple horses. One respects the fence, the other one does not. The one that does not respect the fence gets out every night and we just put her back in when we wake up. Well, this morning the horse that behaves themselves is making noise at a little after 6 this morning so I got up and went to see what was going on. Went outside and was walking down to see his problem when I saw a coyote jogging out of the trees and headed over the driveway. Then the horse that was out trotting behind him chasing him. The horse that gets out has a tender foot from last week farrier but apparently not hurting bad enough to chase the coyote from our place. I couldn't believe it. I've never seen anything like that before. Talking to a few other people today they say the horse would have killed it if it would have caught it. Has anyone seen or heard of a horse killing a coyote? I'm going to have to invest in a .270, and no, not for the horse!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)