AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

wrt54g as access point-need help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dmaxdiesel
Posted 3/9/2007 20:52 (#117447)
Subject: wrt54g as access point-need help

Sutherland, IA
Trying to get a Linksys wrt54g setup to use as an access point in my house since i have dsl service in the shop office currently(about 300ft away). I bought a 9dbi antenna and have mounted it outside the office and plan to use an external antenna at the house also to receive the signal. I have a wrt54g wireless router in our shop office currently running 3 computers.

The problem is i'm still in the process of just getting the 2nd wrt54g setup as an access point before i can even think about taking it to the house and working on getting signal. If there's any one on here that has a similar setup or knows what i need to do to get my 2nd wrt54g up and going i could use your help. I really dont know that much about this as the person who set my current network up is no longer an option. I called linkysys and got stuck with the buuud light got from the commercial which didnt get me anywhere. I can get myself to the linksys web browser setup page and that's about it. So if anyone has any patients and can tell me what exactly to do, what to type where or where else to look for info. i'd appreciate it. thanks

Edited by dmaxdiesel 3/10/2007 09:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)