AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

More info on the agtalk page problem..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 2/21/2007 23:35 (#108906)
Subject: More info on the agtalk page problem..

Ok, I just got this email in responce to the one I sent out with Eds suggestion. Here is a copy n' paste, and a screen shot of what the agtalk member views when trying to open the page. Also, now that I see that screenshot, I had that page come up once this morning (wednesday), but went away with the click on machinery talk. I also posted a new topic this evening (wednesday) and when I clicked submit, I got the "page has expired" sign. I backed up a page and retryed and it was accepted. I am on dialup with aracnet, and run IE 7.0.

Here's the cop n' paste::

Still no luck getting my computer/wild blue to access new Ag Talk. I tried removing all the updates that automatically loaded at 10PM on 2-17-07, which is about when I could no longer access New Ag Talk.
There is no improvement with the updates removed.
I tried using system restore to roll back to an earlier time. I tried multiple times with different dates, but it will NOT allow me to restore to an earlier date. ????? I know system restore worked before, because I used it several times. Every other site I have tried seems to work normally.
The attached picture is what my New Ag Talk screen looks like in the 1 in 20 times I can get it to come up. Clicking on any of the page or post icons instantly loses the site and pops up the " Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" screen ???

And the screen shot:::

(Ag talk page.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Ag talk page.JPG (61KB - 298 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)