AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

web cam questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

hardscrabble
Posted 2/12/2007 13:04 (#103441 - in reply to #103205)
Subject: Re: web cam questions

Below is an answer I found at Yahoo help. Basically, instead of disabling your firewall, you are instructed to get your firewall to recognize and allow your webcam. If this doesn't help, visit Yahoo messenger help. I can't offer any other ideas. I gave up on Windows PC a long time ago because of issues like this. With one exception, my son's Dell, all our computers are Macs. Good luck.

Click on start,click control panel,click security center,click window's firewall.There click the exception tab.Find webcam and messenger on the list check them then ok. If there not on that list,click on add program just under the list.On that list find webcam and messenger and check them,then ok.Back on first list make sure there they and checked.ok. May have to check and move those two item's one at a time,but do both of them. If you need more cam help,click on HELP in messenger,then F1 or messenger help .There will be a listing of different thing's to help you.Near bottom of page webcam,click it.It take's you to some real good webcam help and also a compatibility check.Good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)