AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Got a live one! (Scammer)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mike Shimek
Posted 2/15/2010 20:44 (#1076736)
Subject: Got a live one! (Scammer)

High Springs, Florida
Just got this yesterday. I am having some fun with this guy. I did not include an email where I sent him my address and phone numbers. Not really mine, but address and phone and FAX numbers for the FBI office in Jacksonville.

Notice in my email reply I deliberately misspell my last name and he misspells it in the return email! In the last one I change my first name and misspell my last name differently.

This particular scam caught my attention, because I did have an uncle named Albert. He passed away in Viet Nam in 1964.

Mr. Frank Miller wrote:

Dear Mike,

I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as a person but i also have given it a great deal of thought and i have come to this conclusion which i am about to share with you because at the end of the day someone must gain and it is either we gain together or the Senior Directors of the bank gain it all however you look at it is a win situation and there is nothing anyone can do about it unless we do what i propose.
As i earlier introduced myself to you i am the credit manager of the SNS Bank Netherlands and in one way or the other was hoping you will cooperate with me in this endeavor i am about to undertake.

I stumbled upon the account of a deceased client of this bank and i figured out that since you share a similar name with him Shimek i believe you are related either from a very long genealogy or distant descendants but one thing is very important and that is the common name you both share ,so i decided to contact you with this privileged information regarding his account, he goes by the name of Albert Shimek
I also hired a private investigator who got me your contact and said your family or you as the case maybe has a high chance of being one way or another either close or very distance a relation to him being that he was traced to you through the surname similarity, now my proposal to you is that i want you to cooperate with me in seeing that these funds of the Late Mr Albert Shimek does not go down the drain.

HOW ?
Let me explain.
At the end of a five year mandate of any bonded depository account, if such an account is not claimed or renewed to commence another tenure of 5 additional years, a 6 months period of grace is granted to the account holder or its designated beneficiary, a "PROBATE ORDER OF MANDAMUS" is then issued to provide such a beneficiary whereby failure to do so at the end of its expiration the funds will be quarantined and shared amongst the directors of the bank at the end of that fiscal year.

This is about to happen to the said funds of the late Mr Shimek and the amount involved is 7.8M Euros (7.8M Euros) , this i feel may not be to upright from both my end and also the
end of the directors of the bank but i think it would rather be more beneficial to you and i who at the end of the day will use the funds to affect the lives of other people as well as close family members and well wishers rather than the Senior directors who will use it to service their lust for women and their various mistresses in different parts of the world.
Now what i intend for you to do is to facilitate me with all your basic details such as:
FULL NAMES
HOME MAILING ADDRESS
TEL/FAX NUMBERS
OCCUPATION
These information will be used by an attorney which i will hire to facilitate all the relevant change of ownership documents apart from the basic documents which i have in my posses ion, as all copies of such documents will be provided to you as well for your records.
Once this has been actualized the attorney will present the claims documents to the appropriate quarters in the bank and once they have all necessary details you will be contacted by the bank within 48 hrs.

I want you to please look at this opportunity as a good cause and please remove every form of guilt from your mind because at the end of the day it's either the bank officials get the funds or we get the funds one way or another someone gets to gain, i also want you to know that the whole process is 100% safe and you are guaranteed of your safety.
If this is OK by you i will kindly indulge you to provide me with these basic details for confirmation of which after doing so i will furnish you with the claim form and i will also direct you on a step by step basis as to how you will approach this matter and secure the funds effortlessly.
I await your response so that we can commence this project as soon as possible.

Regards,

Frank Miller.
Office:..... +44 700 593 8518
Fax: ...... +44 700 593 8610
Direct line: +44 703 599 5645
Cell: .......+44 703 599 5333
www.snsbank.nl

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

Dear Mr. Miller;

If you would be so kind as to furnish me with some more details on Albert Shimek, such as his middle name or last address listed, I can determine if the Albert Shimek in question is indeed a relative of mine.

At this time I am not currently employed, so I do not have any employment information or a working telephone line that you can fax anything to. I am currently being evicted out my house, so until I can rent a post office box, I will not have a mailing address. But given my current financial status, I could sure use the money.

Is it possible for me to just say he is my relative and we can just split the money? If so I can rent a mailbox at Mailboxes Ect. or just have the check delivered to a nearby UPS store.

Sincerly;

Mike Shimke

Mr. Frank Miller wrote:

Dear Mike,

Compliments of the day to you and your family.

I got your mail and I quite understand your position as well.
First, I got your e-mail address through a series of research with the aid of our bank web directory concerning the procedures of this project.

However I will want you to know that this transaction is 100% legit and risk free, all I need from you is to be of great assistance to me, so that you and I can work this out because I have tried all the research that I can, to see if I can come across any of Late Mr. Albert Shimke relatives but to no avail, so I was very glad when I got your email and your name.

What I need from you to commence this project is your Home mailing address, full names, your Age, Occupation and your Telephone and fax numbers.

This I will use to facilitate the Official nomination of you to our headquarters which is located in Netherlands as my sole trustee and beneficiary to stand and claim the inheritance of Late Mr. Albert Shimke, as the next of kin.

Once this has been done you will be duly contacted by our headquarters which is located in Netherlands and informed of the Modalities as to how the transfer of assets will be made to you.

I am really counting on you to get back to me today, so that we can proceed because this is what I have been working on for so many years now. Also kindly keep this very confidential at all time, for security reasons.

I await your response.

Regards,

Frank.

Dear Frank;

What kind of crap are you trying to pull on me? I got your IP address of the computer you have been sending these emails from and the IP address originates from Ghana. Specifically it's a DSL line from Ghana Telecommunications LTD.

Now you keep telling me you are from the SNS Netherlands Bank. Do they have branches in Ghana?

I hope this is not one of the "Nigerian Scam" operations, is it?

Michelle Schimk

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)