AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

To everyone!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 2/7/2010 00:30 (#1062139 - in reply to #1061872)
Subject: RE: Hey folks there are different threads with in this site...

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

And everyone is free to either click on a thread or not, or click on a post within a thread.

If anyone doesn't want to click on the "boiler room" that's perfectly fine. The same applies to every other thread within this site.

As to re-hashing,,,, Hate to break it to everyone but.. there are so many different things that can be talked about in any thread and like it or not the same things will be rehashed more than a few times. There are two variables in that equation. 1. person has not been active and misses topics of discussion. 2. maybe the responding poster missed the last discussion but responds the 2nd time with valuable experiences and/or in formation.

As far as pictures and such everyone almost universally loves to see pictures of different operations and or different equipment, etc.  About the only downside I've ever seen is some folks haven't mastered the art of posting pictures as they'd like to.

If there is any shortcomings,, it is when an assumption is made about about a totally different area of agriculture, with totally different circumstances and/or conditions. Without picking any scabs off,,, I'm sure allot of people remember about "abusing equipment" because it's driven across the river, or in very muddy ground.  Or, that anyone who doesn't wax their tractor's are slobs. 

Everyone should sit tall enough in the saddle that even if they but heads in the boiler room, if they have or need information and post it another thread say, crops,, the anomosity or whatever should be left in the boiler room where it belonged.

Do I click on stuff that really doesn't interest me? You bet,, and I simply click to another post or another thread. It really IS just that simple.

The only thing that makes it hard is when someone asks something like,,
"what tractor should I buy" then doesn't get a reply or gets silly replys.  The point is, if the question is important enough to ask,,, Please take the time and give enough information so the person responding doesn't have a clue or has to "drag the information" out of the person asking the question so a good answer can be given.

Everyone has the choice to click or not click,, it is sad however that a person would decide to cut off their nose to spite their face so to speak.

Much like a newspaper,, Most people stop taking the newspaper simply because they don't "personally like" the sports section do they ????  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)