AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ steer or E-Drive?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

IACSR
Posted 2/6/2007 21:55 (#100489 - in reply to #100479)
Subject: Re: EZ steer or E-Drive?

I'm no expert, but I'm assuming that the swather works a ton better when it's running forward. I think some of you are missing the jist of this inquirey. This person is looking for an inexensive option that works well on his system. Some peole on here get so tunnel visioned that it's absolutely ridiculous. Simply put, there is no system that will work perfect on everyones equipment, and every system will work great in given situation. It has to fit your need and especially your budget.
As far as the Outback goes, I'm not an Outback dealer, and if it doesn't fit your situation, it's no problem to me. I just thought I'd offer it up as I have it sitting on a shelf right now and I would like to see someone using it. It was a trade in for a GS2 setup. The outback was good for the customer, but he wanted to run Swath Control on his 4720, so it didn't fullfil his needs. I offered him a trade difference and now I have an outback. Used guidance equipment is hardly a money making opportunity, but helping customers is.
Anyway, find what fits you and take everything you read on the internet with a grain of salt. I'll email you the information. I also have a used Insight that might be good for you too. I just thought used might take some edge off of the cost. Happy hunting.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)