AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The best way I found to get rid of snow blues, go to Texas........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Curt Keiser
Posted 1/26/2010 16:49 (#1042654)
Subject: The best way I found to get rid of snow blues, go to Texas........

Beresford SD
The older I get the more I hate winter so I hooked up the camper and headed out ahead of the next blizzard(already had 3 0r 4) in SE SD. I went over to Yankton and headed down 81 through Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma. I am sure some of you folks are along in the vicinity of this route. A few would be ahay(Paul)in Nebraska, Plowboy in Kansas, east by 100 miles or more,and some Oklahoma posters and of course Texas. I have missed many and am curious who are other NAT posters that are in the area I went through. I would like to know who else is along this route.

By nighttime I was south of Wichita Falls. The last snow I saw was in northern Kansas .
I'm now camping at Pedernale State Park by Johnson City. The Hill country is very beautiful and interesting country. I think I will head over to Fredericksburg , especially because of it's German heritage. You probably figured out that Keiser is a good German name.

This is the best medicine for winter blues I have found yet after 60 years of looking!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)