AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Maybe this should go to Boiler Room... not sure
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

plowboy
Posted 1/26/2010 13:16 (#1042384 - in reply to #1042148)
Subject: Re: Maybe this should go to Boiler Room... not sure

Brazilton KS
I'm sure someone here knows it....we have a couple local Drs down there now....which are sister in law and father in law to one of our members.     There are quite a few local people who have made trips down carrying supplies to their clinic (prior to the disaster) but currently the dr has stated that there wasn't really any reason to make trips because it would be nearly impossible to get to them anyway.  The F-I-L is down there semi-permanently on a medical mission, but his daughter just flew down since the earthquake.  A local company's jet  flew them into Domincan Republic and they had to hire helicopters to get them from there to the mission near Port-au-prince.    This is a major disaster, absolutely nothing like someone getting laid off from an office and having to actually go out and do some genuine work.  I don't think it's a proper place to be complaining.  There are people in dire need of help.   People who, in the very best case, had virtually nothing in comparison to the poorest deadbeat here in the USA.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)