AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any of you go to the HFH ReStore?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JKneese
Posted 1/25/2010 15:47 (#1040764)
Subject: Any of you go to the HFH ReStore?

Yorktown, TX
I went to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore two weekends ago with my wife. We are thinking about constructing a two story apartment in a barn that I'm going to build toward the end of this year and you can find really good deals on materials. They have some pretty good deals on sinks, tubs, and all kinds of other stuff. I went to the one in Bryan, TX. It is a place where people that are remodeling their houses can take the stuff that is used but still looks good. It is then either sold and the money goes directly to Habitat for Humanity, or it is used in some of the houses that they are building. It most definitely is a place where I'll probably start going to find deals for our apartment. Some people go and find tile they like in small lots and continue to go back until they have enough to finish a room (materials come in slowly sometimes). I got a 15 gallon FIMCO spot sprayer for a 4 wheeler (brand new in the box) for $25. Just thought I'd let ya'll know if you need some stuff for the house or farm for cheap, or if you wanted to donate to a good cause.

JKneese

EDIT: They are all over the country too. Just google it for locations.

Edited by JKneese 1/25/2010 15:49
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)