AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Would you pay $190 for this???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

amsunshine
Posted 1/25/2010 11:34 (#1040412)
Subject: Would you pay $190 for this???

Blooming where I am planted!

I was watching The Price is Right this morning and saw the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen for $190.  There is no way on God's green earth I'd have anything like this in my kitchen in the first place; I'm fine with just a rotary pizza cutter (and had a plain ol' knife for years before I splurged for a rotary cutter). 

http://slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2009/08/crazyass-analretentive-pizza-cutter.html

"Dividing up pizzas, or cakes for that matter, is something that is pretty hard to do. Fortunately, most people don’t really care if their piece is a little wider or skinnier or shorter than the others, as long as there is plenty to go around. For those that do care, there is the Equalizer Pizza Cutter. The Equalizer is designed to cut between six and twelve perfect slices at once (depending on the size of the cutter), all you have to do is be able to place it in the center of the pizza.

Unfortunately, for a single-task kitchen gadget, the Equalizer is quite expensive; depending on size you will need to part with $190-$250, so you are probably going to want to make a lot of pizza to justify the cost (it’s designed with restaurants and caterers in mind)."

(equalizer.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments equalizer.jpg (52KB - 146 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)