AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Damn Vikings
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MN Dave 2
Posted 1/24/2010 23:26 (#1039915 - in reply to #1039749)
Subject: Re: Damn Vikings

12 men in the huddle.... I guess we have to blame Farve for that also???? If you can't respect Farve for the beating he took today and he still had a pretty darn good game, even with the 2 interceptions, eat cheese and die. The way the viking O line has pass blocked for Farve, he's luck he didn't get killed.

While good teams don't turn the ball over 5 times and win, I thought that there were 3 calls made by the officials that killed the purple's chances in overtime. 1. The 4th down play where the Saint back leaped over the line for the first down... clearly the viking tackler knocked the ball loose and in the scramble for the ball, it got moved back, but they let the play stand. 2. Just a couple of plays later... pass interference=1st down....feet of defender and receiver were tangled up with uncatchable ball 10' over receiver's head. 3. Saint receiver juggles ball as he slides to ground, ball touches ground as receiver juggles ball. Were the relay officials afraid to overturn these calls????

I thought that the refs did a poor job all day. The play where the Saint back was ruled out on the 1 foot line, the replay official rightfully did over turn that one. There were 2 plays were vike receivers were held before they did catch the ball, but no flag. Some of those late hit penaltys on the Saints were pretty cheap and should not have been called.

The Vikes didn't deserve the win with their play, but the Saints didn't deserve it either. I was surprised the vike defense did that good against the #1 offense in the league. I don't think either team would have a very good chance against Indy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)