AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ford Expedition EL.....anybody got one?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

marbro1
Posted 1/23/2010 17:11 (#1037459)
Subject: Ford Expedition EL.....anybody got one?

Southwest Iowa
My wife and I currently have a Ford Explorer which we got a few months before our twins were born back in 2007. It's worked good for us since we could put the twins on opposite sides of the 2nd row of seats and then use the back portion for carrying groceries, strollers, whatever. Well, we're due with kiddo #3 towards the end of June and thinking that we might need something a little bigger. Her parents live about 200 miles away, so sometimes that Explorer gets pretty loaded up with stuff when they go for a couple days visit and they always seem to return home with more stuff than they took out with them.

I've been trying to steer clear of the mini-van route (no offense to those of you that have them) and have been pondering an Expedition EL with bucket seats in the 2nd row to make getting to the 3rd row of seats much easier when my wife is alone with all 3 kids. Plus the storage part of the Expedition would be quite a bit bigger compared to our Explorer and even a regular Expedition. Just curious if anybody out there has one and how they like them? Any experience with 3 kids all under the age of 3 riding around with you and how you got along with that particular vehicle. Thanks for any and all stories that you'd like to share! :)

Marbro1
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)