AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Conan & NBC
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 1/22/2010 00:28 (#1035100)
Subject: Conan & NBC

southern MN
Been watching the last week of The Tonight Show with Conan.

I know some like him, some not so much. I think Leno is funnier, but Conan is in my top 3, ahead of Letterman anyhow, liked him well enough to watch now & then.

I guess to me he is sure coming off as a sore loser tho, sheez. He's getting $45 million dollar buyout (most to him, some for his staff) for _not_ doing his show, with little restrictions on what he can do in the future. His ratings were low, and TV lives or dies on ratings. If you don't pull in viewers, you're gone. It's TV, pretty simple equasion.

Take your millions and walk out proud, not all this griping & sniveling and guests that come on and oh so sad for him.....

He & Robin Williams just did a little Irish ditty about how much NBC sucks, the language was bleeped out so much I couldn't hardly follow it, and oh how poor Conan was treated.....

Then they sat down and talked about we all should donate to the Robin William's Hati relief fund.

Wonder how much of that $33 million Conan is getting for doing nothing he is throwing into the pot?

The tone of it all just really ruffled my feathers. My rant for the day.

--->Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)