AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

St. Louis
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 1/20/2010 20:17 (#1032872)
Subject: St. Louis

I realize this is kinda late, but we hit the ground running when we got home, had a lot of things that needed attention since we had been away a large part of the time since Christmas and then we took on a bunch of trucking that has to be done in a short period of time. Of course we did absolutely have to take time to travel to the Little Apple and watch the Cats beat Texas.

I want to say thank you publically to all of those who had a hand in planning the weekend. We do appreciate the time and effort you put into it. Teresa and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We wish we could do it more often than once a year, might have to work on that later.

I'd also like to thank the folks who put this board together, I know I've said it before, but I think it is a great vehicle for a lot of quality folks to get to know each other and help each other out when needed. It all serves a purpose wether it is to find an answer about a machine or problem on the farm or to help us unwind and relax by talking with friends.

I think it's a page or two back, but I did glance at a post where someone asked what your favorite part of the wknd was and for me that is a no brainer, it was at Jake's Saturday night watching the table full of kids making new friends that have the potential to last them the rest of their lives. That my friends is what it's all about as far as I am concerned.

Anyone on this board has an open invitation to stop in and say hello anytime they are in the area. We would be more than happy to throw some beef on the grill (Paul I'm sorry, but beef is what's for dinner (lol)) or we'll go find some of the best BBQ you have ever put a fork in at Jack Stacks in KC.

We'll be around, but with all that is going on I may not be posting as much as in the past, but I will be reading when I get the chance.

Ray and Teresa (takecarekid)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)