AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ok, a small request dealing with alot of you and your cell numbers.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 1/18/2010 01:09 (#1028076)
Subject: Ok, a small request dealing with alot of you and your cell numbers.

Kansas
Back when I was doing late night corn harvest, I was emailed several cell numbers that I could either call or text during the night.

yea, well, somewhere they are but not on my email list that I can find. In a fit of hurry, I must of deleted them.

collegeboy, I'm pretty sure yours was in there too.

I'm trying to update and add to the phonebook in the cell phone.

Not to mention, unwravel the mystery of two numbers I have and who the heck they belong too. They both can text a spell and they can toss a good shovel of heck a fellas way and been alot of fun corresponding with, but I ain't got a clue who I'm talking to. LOL.

So If supermans buddy, and the milk ranchers wife would like to also please send an email. (LOL) it would be greatly apprecited.

All others are welcome.

Ummm......... I have been known to text at rather odd hours. Some don't mind. some were not very at all happy about it. Might add a note in there if ya got lil ones or something or other that you don't need a middle of the night texting that would cause an uproar. I'm not about irritating intentionally. Merely for keeping in touch, giving a rash of heck once in awhile and just updating my list of friends in same line similar occupation field I'm in.

emails in my profile.

Thanks

P.S.... All Love advice given by text is free. ;-) LOL
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)