AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

F/S Posting frequency
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 1/21/2010 08:33 (#1033552 - in reply to #1025216)
Subject: Re: F/S Posting frequency

Is that directed at me? I've been trying to decide how much is too much. I have noticed that every time I post I get almost another 200 views so I thought it probably wasn't a bad deal. Surely there weren't 200 people who had already seen it before who decided to look at it again. However, If you look at the posts that are 5 pages back (I've been trying to let it get at least five to seven pages back before reposting here lately) the views do not increase very quickly at all. Basically I'm saying that I think the majority of the people out there don't use the search feature and don't go back more than a few days and many people don't check the for sale section every couple of days. In the NAT system the only way to show a lot of people what you have to sell is to re-post.

That being said, I think the new system should (probably) take care of the issue. Allowing posts to be tagged as "harvest equipment" or whatever else and then allowing the person browsing to very easily select the category of item he or she is looking at should make it a lot easier to have a particular item within easy viewing range for a much longer period of time.

Anyways, sorry if it bothered you. I didn't see your post till just now. I would have backed off because of it had we kept the old system. Now it shouldn't be an issue.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)