AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MSB and the pipeline
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

msb
Posted 1/14/2010 18:19 (#1022509 - in reply to #1021948)
Subject: Misc, Prattle

Lapel, In
Left early this morning.Didn't see the paper until now. Went up to Ft. Wayne Farm Show. (my maiden voyage) No Joe, I figured that out a long time ago. lol.The easiest way is to fill the 5 gallon bucket,pour 3 gallons of that into the 3 gallon bucket and then pour that out.Pour the remaining 2 gallons into the 3 gallon bucket.Fill the 5 gallon bucket once again and pour 1 of those gallons into the 3 gallon bucket, filling it up and that leaves 4 gallons left in the 5 gallon bucket. Still trying to figure out where the one blonde went.lol.Won't go to Florida until February sometime.
The pipeline will use the existing right of way, if they can come to an agreement, I am sure. Otherwise we are talking BIG property values, especially through Fishers. Haven't seen any engineering stakes yet. There are two separate pipelines in that area. One is Panhandle Eastern and the other is Buckeye . The map wasn't very clear as to where the planned pipeline will go. Shouldn't bother me, either way.
That sale is 4 1/2miles from me. Hoy and Gary Flowers. Have know them for a long time and yes, I will go. Its to be held on Jan, 29.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)