AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

time of posts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

AR Plowboy
Posted 1/8/2010 22:14 (#1011982 - in reply to #1011222)
Subject: Re: time of posts

East Central Arkansas
She has been with me pretty much all week except one mourning she had to go in to the gin office for a while and I went to the farm Wed. afternoon, the one day it warmed up some. I got some work I need to get done on the old 95 Dodge diesel but I hate to get it tore down during bad weather. If we get snow and ice I might need to drive it. My shop not really big enough to get anything bigger than the pickup in and it's not really a cold weather shop. I did get a engine swap done on the 96 F250 between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I had bought a salvage engine last Spring that was suppossed to be out of a F250 but was out of a F150 and I pretty much had to strip the engine and put all my acessories on it. After pulling the engine I had to pull the truck out of the shop to have room to work on the engines. I needed two engine stands to swap stuff around.
I hope those ribbs are feeling better Iknow that isn't any fun. I had a little incident with a golf cart a few years back that bunged up some ribbs and I was sore for a while. It sure wasn't any fun trying to work on stuff. Our school was operating a concession stand at the county fair and they made us bring our supplies in with their golf carts and some of their help operating for safty reasons. Well one their guys pulls up with some cases of drinks setting in the seat and gets off without putting the thing in park and a case of drinks falls off the seat and on the go pedal. Like a hero I jump to stop it and it rolls me between it and a post. I did get it stopped before it ran over anyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)