AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NAT Gathering
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 1/8/2010 01:00 (#1010210 - in reply to #1009982)
Subject: Re: NAT Gathering

Kansas
I would like to make it unfortunately this year it just isn't going to work. Trust me when I say I would love to shake as many new hands and reshake ones from last year again. I am going to regret down the road not making this trip. I can just feel this vibe already but I really do hope you all enjoy the fellowship and have a grand time and please, do take pictures.

Last year at the meet and greet it was a wonderful experience being able to put names to faces. I will be honest, I didn't get to visit with everyone there as much as I would have liked and I have also even forgot some of the names that go to the faces I still have in memory but I was damn glad I attended and sure would like to be present for this years too.

NAT get togethers are a lil like the husker Harvest days and the state fair and the smithsonian institution. No way no how is a day or two enough to see it all and take it all in like you really want to. It's still a Grand time and a very memorable experience. Knowing a few of the bunch putting matters in place to make this happen, I expect nothing short of positive comments about it to be mentioned for the months to come.

I regret that I will not make it, but I imagine I may get an update or two if I'm lucky on the phone ;-)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)