AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lovely morning
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 1/7/2010 10:35 (#1008112 - in reply to #1007927)
Subject: RE: Yes it was........

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
I just spent the better part of the morning shuttling kids from school bus to my house. The school called me to go and check out bus problem for them, they thought bus was stuck. So I had a bottle of Power Service 911 and poured in the tank to help at least so when they came with filters, they could get it bled through. School district just got a new load of fuel yesterday. It was just dirty filters I'm sure, she had drove to far to be a total gel up. The driver told me she didn't add any treatment to the bus. I reminded her that if the engine started to lug down to stop movement and try and let engine just idle. then to put some ice/waxing treatment in and let it work through the system. I told her to raise hell with district to buy blended fuel or treat the heck out of it. I start treating fuel in Oct. and go till April. My other rant is parents that let their kids out the door without proper winter clothes, meaning hat, gloves, even boots.

We live in a pretty open valley, but my two way radio nor the buses radio will not hit their tower because of the side mountains here. Good thing for cell phones.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)